General terms and conditions - House rules
- Reservations can only be made via the Internet.
- Your room booking is only registered after receipt of our confirmation email.
- Room rates valid until 31.12.2023 and includes VAT.
- Room rates plus «taxe de séjour» (€ 1.00 per night per person older than 18 years)
- On high seasons such as Easter, Ascension, Whitsun, New Year, and New Year.
- Reservations only possible from 2 overnight stays.
- We expect a down payment of 30% of the total rent. Only with the arrival of the Deposit within 7 days, the reservation is definitive.
In the case of cancellation up to 30 days, the total amount will be refunded. If canceled up to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of
the deposit will be refunded and no refund will be given for less than 15 days. We Recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- The payment of the balance for your stay is due on the evening of your arrival. Gladly in cash, otherwise with a previous transfer
(at least 1 week before your arrival) to our account: BNP Paribas Beaune; IBAN FR76 3000 4004 1300 0017 2884 331; BIC BNPAFRPPXXX
- For payment by credit or bank card, a surcharge of +2% is added.
- In particular cases such as illness, accident, company closure, etc., the reservation may be canceled by "La Roserie" at any time without any compensation claim. Deposits will be fully refunded.
- The costs for meals and consumption will be settled at the end of your stay.
- Check-in between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm on the day of arrival. Should your arrival delay, so we ask you for a message.
- Check-out before 11:00 am on the day of departure
- Parking for motorcycles and bicycles covered and lockable (we do not accept liability).
- Parking for cars on private grounds (we do not accept liability).
- Unfortunately, our house is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Unfortunately, our house is not suitable for children under 10 years. Exceptions are babies up to 12 months in "Le Pigeonnier".
- You have free WLAN in the whole house. Please note that we are obliged to keep all connection protocols for at least 1 month.
- SAT-TV in the small salon as well as in the "Le Pigeonnier".
- Thank you for respecting our night's rest from 10:30 pm to 8:00 am.
- Meals (table d’hôtes): we work with local, seasonal products. In the case of intolerance or allergic reactions, we exclude liability.
- The consumption of food and beverages brought along is prohibited in the house as well as on our premises.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house (ashtray on the porch available).
- In the house as on our premises are drugs, except for moderate consumption of alcohol, prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of the outdoor pool is at your own risk. Children only when accompanied by an adult. The parents bear the sole responsibility.
- Access to the property is limited to us and our guests. The visit to guests of our guests only with a previous arrangement.