General terms and conditions – House rules
- Your room booking is only registered after receipt of our confirmation email.
- Room rates are inclusive of VAT
- Room rates plus «taxe du séjour» (€ 1.00 per night per person older than 18 years)
- On high seasons such as Easter, Ascension, Whitsun, New Year and New Year.
- During the high season, the room rates indicated are only valid for bookings of at least 2 nights. For only 1 night there is an extra charge
of € 10.00 per person.
- We expect a down payment of 30% of the total rent. Only with the arrival of the Deposit within 10 days, the reservation is definitive.
In the case of cancellation up to 30 days, the total amount will be refunded. If canceled up to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of
the deposit will be refunded and no refund will be given for less than 15 days. We Recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- Payment of the balance for your stay is due on the evening of your arrival. Gladly in cash, otherwise with a previous transfer
(at least 1 week before your arrival) to our account: BNP Paribas Beaune; IBAN FR76 3000 4004 1300 0017 2884 331; BIC BNPAFRPPXXX
- The costs for meals and consumption will be settled at the end of your stay in cash (we waive a check-in and check-out).
- Arrival between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm on the day of arrival. Should your arrival delay, so we ask you for a message.
- Departure before 11:00 am on the day of departure
- For hygienic reasons, the food in the rooms as well as in the small salon is forbidden. Outside our cozy lounge with veranda is at your disposal.
- Meals: we work with fresh, seasonal products. In the case of intolerance or allergic reactions, we exclude liability.
- They have free Wi-Fi throughout the house. Please note that we are committed to all connection protocols for at least one month.
- SAT-TV in the small salon as well as in the “Le Pigeonnier”.
- Thank you for respecting our night’s rest from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Parking for motorcycles and bicycles covered and lockable (we do not accept liability).
- Parking for cars on the private grounds (we do not accept liability).
- Unfortunately, our house is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house (ashtray on the porch available).
- In the house as on our premises are drugs, except for a moderate consumption of alcohol, prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The access to the property is limited to us and our guests. Visiting guests of our guests is only possible with prior arrangement.
- A reservation is only possible via the Internet.