General terms and conditions - House rules
- Reservations can only be made via the Internet.
- Your room booking is only registered after receipt of our confirmation email.
- Room rates valid until 31.12.2023 and includes VAT.
- Room rates plus «taxe de séjour» (€ 1.00 per night per person older than 18 years)
- On high seasons such as Easter, Ascension, Whitsun, New Year, and New Year.
- Reservations only possible from 2 overnight stays.
- We expect a down payment of 30% of the total rent. Only with the arrival of the Deposit within 10 days, the reservation is definitive.
In the case of cancellation up to 30 days, the total amount will be refunded. If canceled up to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of
the deposit will be refunded and no refund will be given for less than 15 days. We Recommend you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- The payment of the balance for your stay is due on the evening of your arrival. Gladly in cash, otherwise with a previous transfer
(at least 1 week before your arrival) to our account: BNP Paribas Beaune; IBAN FR76 3000 4004 1300 0017 2884 331; BIC BNPAFRPPXXX
- For payment by credit or bank card, a surcharge of +2% is added.
- In particular cases such as illness, accident, company closure, etc., the reservation may be canceled by "La Roserie" at any time without any compensation claim. Deposits will be fully refunded.
- The costs for meals and consumption will be settled at the end of your stay.
- Check-in between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm on the day of arrival. Should your arrival delay, so we ask you for a message.
- Check-out before 11:00 am on the day of departure
- Parking for motorcycles and bicycles covered and lockable (we do not accept liability).
- Parking for cars on private grounds (we do not accept liability).
- Unfortunately, our house is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Unfortunately, our house is not suitable for children under 10 years. Exceptions are babies up to 12 months in "Le Pigeonnier".
- You have free WLAN in the whole house. Please note that we are obliged to keep all connection protocols for at least 1 month.
- SAT-TV in the small salon as well as in the "Le Pigeonnier".
- Thank you for respecting our night's rest from 10:30 pm to 8:00 am.
- Meals (table d’hôtes): we work with local, seasonal products. In the case of intolerance or allergic reactions, we exclude liability.
- The consumption of food and beverages brought along is prohibited in the house as well as on our premises.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house (ashtray on the porch available).
- In the house as on our premises are drugs, except for moderate consumption of alcohol, prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of the outdoor pool is at your own risk. Children only when accompanied by an adult. The parents bear the sole responsibility.
- Access to the property is limited to us and our guests. The visit to guests of our guests only with a previous arrangement.